La Cachette du Bootlegger is your specialized wine making and beer making store. Located in the West Island of Montreal, the store has been supplying wine and beer making enthusiasts in Greater Montreal and elsewhere for over 25 years.
Owners Claude and Anik Vigneault, father and daughter team, first opened shop in 1993 in Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue. In 2004, they moved to a larger location in Baie-D’Urfe in order to also open a wine making centre (or BOP – Brew On Premises) called Centre Bootlegger where you can make your own wine on the premises. La Cachette du Bootlegger offers wine kits, beer kits, all-grain beer ingredients, kegging systems (or draught systems) and all equipment and ingredients needed for brewing beer and making wine. It is also where you can find their own, very popular, beer making kits called “SuperBatch” – a Bootlegger’s exclusive!
- Sale on the Grainfather G30 Connect and Sparge Water Heater on November 27th to 30th online.
- Fermonster Monter Mesh and Mini Mesh.
- The seasonal SuperBatch beer kit is now available: Dans le jus - Juicy IPA
- Our online shop is always open. Click HERE to access the online shop.
- We fill Soda S. type cylinders.